Commentary on racism:
Please, write a comment after watching or reading a documenatry, a movie or a tv series avout racism.
Two paragraphs in which you'll have to provide a critical opinion towards what you saw or read.
Two paragraphs in which you'll have to provide a critical opinion towards what you saw or read.
It is discrimination against the race which is undervalued to people with skin color and treating them like trash which is wronh we are a society that must advance every day but in the 21st century you still see racism i thought it had already been when it eas slavery but you still see you couldnt believe
ResponderEliminarRacism is to discriminate someone from a different race, based on the belief that one race is superior than other, and unfortunately, it exists around the world. We are being racists when we reject or treat someone in a rude way because of his “differences” or skin color. That is something we need to stop doing. If we do not do anything about it, this problematic, will grow at the point that it will become really hard to reduce or eliminate.
ResponderEliminarWe all have the same rights. We have to see the life as a chance to grow up and live it as we are supposed to, not to start fighting against each other because of our nationality, thoughts or so much worse, our skin color. We need to start thinking how many mistakes we had done and how many of them are we repeating. Over the years we have been destroying our home, we have been killing us for having more and more power, but now, is the power doing great for us? Are we conscious of the acts of war that we are doing? I don’t think so.
We are judging without knowing what is behind someone’s story, we are acting before thinking. We should be afraid of ourselves, from the things we are capable to do. We are being selfish and corrupts for believing that we are not the same, that we do not have the same abilities and weaknesses, that we do not have the same feelings.
A color does not define us. Our actions do.
Alejandra Bahamón.
In my opinion, racism is a topic of great importance today due to human thinking. The film that I chose was “el triunfo del espíritu” this is based on a true story. From my point of view, this film reflects both the situation of racism in antiquity and currently due to the different types of treatment shown by the whites.
ResponderEliminarI don’t know what else to say, because on the subject of racism I’m not on either side, whites are bad for discriminating against them, but blacks also show inappropriate behavior, so for that reason mu position is null. In addition to the fact, I’m not interested in the subject, as bad it sounds.
the movie was boring, very filling, it was too long, I almost fell asleep, but despite everything I finished it and the final scenes capture my attention. A great achievement on the part of the protagonist and the support of the resto of the characters are feeling that are transmitted, joy above all, I think it was the only part of the movie that I liked.
If someone offered me the opportunity to watch it again, I would refuse, I will repeat it, it bored me a lot and I won’t be sitting for two hours watching that movie again.
If I don’t like it, I don’t think I have much to say about it, so I’ll leave it here.
End of statement ^^.
María Lucia Martínez
it is discrimination against the race which is undervalued to people with skin color and treating them like trash which is wronh we are a society that must advance every day but in the 21st century you still see racism i thought it had already been when it eas slavery but you still see you couldnt believe.
ResponderEliminarI have a good example of a movie that I love and has a nice teaching called the African doctor ,It is that in Kinshasa, 1975. Mobutu has been at the head of the Zairian dictatorship, current Democratic Republic of the Congo, for ten years. The capital's middle and upper classes dream of moving to luxurious metropolises such as Paris or Brussels. Some privileged people, those closest to the corruption of the Popular Movement of the Zairian Revolution, succeed. Others migrate to their fate and in search of other dreams. But being (in) migrant in Europe has never been easy, despite being Europeans themselves an (e) migrant society whose development could not be explained without this phenomenon.It is a very nice movie since it tries that your skin color does not make you infer or greater than the others we are all the same and we can all fulfill the dream that we want.
Today Racismos continues to be, xenophobia and intolerance are frequent problems in all societies. But each and every one of us plays a role every day, either contributing to or breaking racial prejudice and intolerant attitudes.
I hope that in the future all people have respect no matter the religion, the color of the skin, your way of being, etc. We all deserve respect
Luz Juliana Trujillo Tamayo
Racism is discrimination that one person receives from another because of their differences in skin color. This is the concept that has been given to this immature act on the part of people with fair skin ... generally. At the time of the colony, it was said that whites (Spaniards) "were brought by the gods" because of their appearance, however, whites are no more than other people, they are exactly the same as everyone else.
ResponderEliminarFor my writing I chose a movie called “the African doctor”, I really recommend it and it is a clear example of what is happening as far as this issue of racism, it shows how people are… IF they “are” in the present, although they say that the Times have changed, people have not, and these scenarios continue to appear, where black people feel rejected from society only because of their skin color.
In my opinion racism is something that must end, this ends society ... and as a smart person said:
“we have learned to fly like birds,
to swim like fish,
but we haven´t learned
the frail art to living like brothers”
-Martin Luther king-
To conclude…we have to learn how to live like brothers.
Juana Valentina Polo Llanos